The Airtel Thanks app is a super app for both Airtel and non-Airtel users. Earlier branded as My Airtel app, the Airtel Thanks app is for everything you need Airtel and beyond. You can use the app as an online payment app or a money transfer app. The services provided by the app are unlimited.
How can the Airtel Thanks app help you?
There are many services which Airtel Thanks app users can enjoy on the app.
- Recharge your and your family’s prepaid numbers. View all plans and their additional benefits on the app.
- Check your data consumption and keep a track of every active pack’s validity.
- Buy all Airtel services like broadband, DTH, postpaid, and products like Xsafe cameras, etc.
- Manage all your Airtel services and their accounts in one place.
- Use Airtel UPI, Airtel Payments Bank, and other finance features for online payments, money transfer, merchant payment, scanning QR code, self-transfer, adding money to your digital wallet, and more.
- Check your payment and transaction history.
- Pay your utility bills like piped gas, electricity, water, etc.
- Keep a check on your missed calls.
- Watch brief news videos and know more with the Discover page.
- Contact Airtel customer care for help and complaints.
- Claim earned Thanks benefits from the Rewards section.
These are just a few things you can do on the Airtel Thanks app. Your level of membership with the app determines what additional benefits you will be eligible for. The above basic features are open to all users regardless of their level of membership.
Levels of Airtel Thanks app memberships
The kind of membership you have in the Thanks app determines your eligibility for various Thanks benefits and rewards.
Your membership is determined by the type and number of services you use of Airtel.
A simple prepaid recharge up to Rs 319 can make you part of the silver membership. The rewards include Free Hellotunes and Wynk Music.
Any prepaid recharge belonging to Truly Unlimited category more than Rs 319 gets you the gold membership. The rewards include Free Apollo 24/7 CIRCLE membership, free online courses with Shaw Academy, Rs. 100 cash back on FASTag, Free Hellotunes, and Wynk Music.
If you are looking for the peak of perks, go for a platinum membership. The rewards include Disney+Hotstar Mobile FREE, Amazon Prime for 6 months, VIP services, Apollo 24/7 CIRCLE, and many more. You can be a platinum member by switching to Airtel Postpaid (basic plan of Rs. 499).
The Black membership is the most premium Airtel membership. Your rewards will include one bill for all services, one call center for all your grievances, a relationship team dedicated to your needs, and other premium features. You can be a Black member by upgrading to Airtel Black.
As you upgrade your Airtel services, your membership will be upgraded, and your Airtel Thanks rewards will be increased.
Don’t just use your Airtel Thanks as a recharge app for your mobile, use the app for all your daily needs like merchant payments, online shopping, and more.